The Castle of the Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Rose

Home of the Holy and Chivalrous Order of Her Sacred Rose

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May Roll Call

Go down 
+4
Ontrose
kitimus
paullo
syounger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
syounger

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-25

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:03 am

Can we have a roll call of names, positions in the Church and any job titles in this order and an explanation please. New members please let me know why you wanted to join and what you wish to do for the Order.
At least this way we can make a start!

I'll begin

Archbishop of Glasgow - just elected Cardinal Primate of the ESPC
Formally Bishop of Portsmouth
Formally Priest of Fowey

I believe as Primate I have a duty to help this Order & advice only.
But I have the power to sanction armed forces or duties that may be called upon.

I think the order could be simplified a little to suit the small band we are and the forum tidied up and brought up to date based on what has happened and what has not happened since its conception.
Back to top Go down
paullo
Justice
paullo

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-20

RK Character Stats
Strength:
Intelligence:
Charisma:

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:17 am

Paullo, deacon (priest in the next weeks); RHA representative; HOL member; I don't know my position in this Order, despite being already a member.

EDIT: adding more things, as others did

Last edited by paullo on Thu May 29, 2008 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?9iU
kitimus
Initiate

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-24

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Kitimus   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:59 am

Kitimus, just turned level 1, just joined the order i've no idea of my rank.
I joined for something to do and to help where possible. I joined shortly after the trouble (loyats and former cardinal primate) and want to see the order become more glorious.
Back to top Go down
Ontrose
Marshal
Ontrose

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-19

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:21 pm

Ontrose, Deacon of Hereford

Since this is ooc- I'd been thinking since starting RK how I wanted to RP my character and my thoughts had me wanting to start a Chivalrous/Church Knight organzation something along the lines of St. Johns. I began to research the idea and was greatly suprised to find that nearly all of my ideas were already put in place in this Order. Thinking it easier to join something than start something new I posted in the Order's RK forum and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
Rook
Grand Marshal
Rook

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-05-20

RK Character Stats
Strength:
Intelligence:
Charisma:

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Rook
Deacon of Bristol
Bristol City Councilman
Somerset Parliamentarian
Guild of English Artisans
Corn Producers Guild

Like Ontrose, the basic structure of the Order represents almost perfectly the direction in which I wish to Rook to grow as a character. I plan to engage in both martial and scholarly aspects of the group.

I would also like to continue my own private research under the auspices of a pre-established scholarly order.

I am not usually a title seeker, but as Rook develops into Lvl3 Church way, one of my long term goals is to hold the office of both Knight and Bishop.

(Rook, Knight, Bishop... get it? Hey, it's a game remember?)

I have no ambition to be on the council, but I would like to rise to Knighthood.

Assuming I am still welcome here after my blunt words in the OOC forum, I am looking forward to helping the order to grow into its full potential. I have no political ambitions and aside from the URACE and a couple of professional guilds, I have no plans to join any other group or organization. (I can be a bit of a zealot, both in RL and IC)

-R
Back to top Go down
Lady Kerri
Seneschal
Lady Kerri

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-30

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Kerri

I have no position in the church unless you consider my posture as I pray or confess.

I am the senseschal of this Order as well as one of the original Grand Council members.

I will continue to perform my duties as Sensechal until a replacement can be found.
Back to top Go down
Adec
Chaplain
Adec

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-08-08

RK Character Stats
Strength: 242
Intelligence: 255
Charisma: 125

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Adec

Priest of Plymouth
County Judge

I was serving in the Grand Council. I had no formal position that I can recall though.
Back to top Go down
syounger

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-25

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Lady Kerri wrote:
Kerri
I will continue to perform my duties as Sensechal until a replacement can be found.

Where will I find someone as good looking as you? A Bishop needs an Angel to look at to make the day worth getting up for!

I will keep this open for a bit I think we still have one or two left that might post.
Back to top Go down
tressa
Herald
tressa

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-07-08

RK Character Stats
Strength:
Intelligence:
Charisma:

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Lady Tressa here, within the church I have no position other than on my knees to Jah himself.

Within the order, I am the herald/librarian of the order. Keeper of the books and papers. Also a member like Kerri of the Grand Council.

I will continue as the keeper of the books until I am requested to leave...or real life completely takes over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Roll Call   May Roll Call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Roll Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Castle of the Rose :: The Great OOC Forum-
Jump to: